Sun: Grilled Turkey Cheese Sandwich
Green Grapes
salad
M: pizza
T: Chili Mac
salad
W: Orange Chicken
rice
Th: Tuna Casserole
Green Beans
Fr: Beach Wraps
Sat: Birthday Party Food
Nothing Fancy Menus is for regular people who need inspiration feeding themselves or their families. I always post the week after I make it so I can warn you if something didn't work out. Please post a comment with your menu or delicious recipe.
Tuesday, August 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aug 8 Menu
Dinner Sun: Brown bag Dinner: Turkey Croissant sandwich Blueberries and green grapes Mon: Balsamic chicken with onion Tues Mexican st...
-
Sorry I missed a week or two. I was having issues accessing the site. As a side note, I didn't actually plan this week, but it is wha...
-
Dinner: Sun: French Toast Breakfast sausage Hashbrowns Monday: Burgers Easy cucumber salad - really good one. Even my cucumber ha...
No comments:
Post a Comment