Sun: Pesto Grilled Cheese
Creamy Tomato Soup
M: Spaghetti & meatballs
Crock-pot Lava Cake
T: cranberry spinach salad
french bread
W: pizza
Th: chili
corn cake
F: garlic chicken
rice
veg
sat: TBD
Nothing Fancy Menus is for regular people who need inspiration feeding themselves or their families. I always post the week after I make it so I can warn you if something didn't work out. Please post a comment with your menu or delicious recipe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aug 8 Menu
Dinner Sun: Brown bag Dinner: Turkey Croissant sandwich Blueberries and green grapes Mon: Balsamic chicken with onion Tues Mexican st...
-
Sorry I missed a week or two. I was having issues accessing the site. As a side note, I didn't actually plan this week, but it is wha...
-
Dinner: Sun: French Toast Breakfast sausage Hashbrowns Monday: Burgers Easy cucumber salad - really good one. Even my cucumber ha...
No comments:
Post a Comment