Monday, February 20, 2017

Feb 19 menu #224

Breakfast:
Child requested monkey bread

Lunch:
Leftovers

Snack:
Fruit

Dinner
Sun:   Enchilada Pasta - I didn’t really follow the directions.  I cooked the pasta separate and skipped the chicken broth.  When the pasta was done cooking I just stirred it into the saucy chicken, added cheese and green onions.  
           Salad
         
Mon:  Pork in Garlic Sauce  - both kids actually liked this one.  
        
Tues: Sloppy Joes - I skipped the ketchup, added a bit of yellow mustard, and more seasoning.
          Carrot sticks
          Pineapple

Wed:  Sweet Potato Quesadillas - Skipped the spinach because I didn't have any.
           Fruit salad (pineapple, nectarines, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries)

Thurs:  Strawberry Spinach Salad with walnuts, blue cheese, and balsamic vinaigrette 

        Grapes

Sat:  Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 5th menu

  Luncbox Recipe:     I include other items in the lunch to make it balanced and healthy.  These are just the items that used recipes.  S...