Sunday, July 14, 2024

Jul 7 menu

Breakfast:  

Strawberry banana bread - I decreased both sugars by 1/2, and decreased the fat to 3 tbls, also replace 1/2 flour with whole wheat pastry flour. It was a good way of using up banana and strawberries that were past their prime.


Dinner:


Sun:

Easy green salad

Vegetarian enchiladas - these were ok.


Mon:

Baked potatoes

green beans


Tue:

Orange chicken stir-fry- good orange flavor.  I would maybe decrease the soy sauce a little.  I added pea pods and carrots when I added the sauce.

Rice


Wed:

Lemon jalapeƱo pasta - this was ok, I don't know that i would make again. Sweeter than i expected.


Thurs:

PARTY FOOD

Black bean & corn salad

Chips


Fri:

Broccoli cheddar white bean quesadilla 

Veggies

Tomato soup


Sat:

Fridge clean-out



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sept 8 menu

  Lunch: Fistada pizza, roasted potatoes, blueberries Orange chicken, brown rice, fruit Summer sausage Cheese Cracker sour cream onion...