Su: Breakfast - Pumpkin Waffles w/Apple Cider Syrup. I have made this one before and it is really good.
Dinner - Didn't make this last time around
Slow Cooker German Potato Salad
M: Rice with Butternut Squash (new but recommended by a friend)
Chicken of some kind
T: Individual Beef Pies (new)
Creamy Parmesan Mashed Potatoes (new)- make extra for freezing
W: Johns pick - Grilled Cheese Sandwich and Tomato Soup
Th: Date night: Spaghetti for kids
F: Top Sirloin Kabobs & Avacado Sauce (new)
Lime-Cilantro Quinoa Salad (new)
Sa: Spicy Cicken Stir-Fry
Extra: cake for cake decorating class
- Perfect Grilled Chicken - 3 stars
- Club-inspired potato salad - 3.5 stars. Liked the quick use of the microwave and that it could be served warm or cold. Tasted better than I expected.
- Smart Spaghetti & meatballs - 4.5 stars. I didn't have frozen spinach so I chopped up fresh baby spinach.
- Teriyaki Pineapple Turkey Burger 4.5 stars Nice and juicy even though it was 93% lean turkey.
- Fantastic grilled corn on the cob wasn't "fanstastic" just average. 3 stars
- Chicken Fajita Lettuce wraps - 2 stars