Friday, November 16, 2012

November 18 - 24

Menu:


SuChicken Parmesan
        Salad or other veggie
        garlic bread

M:  Tex-Mex Spaghetti Squash - This is the last of my squash other than whats in the freezer
           http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/tex-mex-spaghetti-squash-boat-131244.aspx?cm_mmc=eml-_-rbe-_-20120925-_-1057&cm_lm=87D49059D8D6D1C99AB50C7067997DF8
         Bread or Rolls

T:   Leftovers

W:  Eat Out

Th:  Turkey Dinner - I'm not cooking :)

F-Sa:  What ever family besides to feed us.

Last Week Review:

  • The Fajitas were really good.  Probably the best I've made.  Will make again sometime.
  • Beef & Cheddar fold over was ok.  I had trouble with the dough being to sticky.  I call it sloppy joes pizza. 
  • Omelets were good.  I omitted the bacon.
  • Pumpkin Gnocchi was really excited about but my squash was molding so I went with the back up of frozen pizza with a spinach salad.  Maybe in the future.
  • Asian Salad.  I haven't actually made it yet but I think I've made it before and it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 12th menu

  Breakfast:    Cranberry orange muffin Banana bread Apple cinnamon swirl bread  - used decreased both sugars to 1/4 cup each.  B thought...