Sunday, December 29, 2019

December 22nd Menu #371

Sorry for the late post.  I went out of town and didn't have time to post before I left.  Then I forgot publish it.  So you get 2 posts today.


Breakfast:  
Cranberry orange muffins

Smoothie

Bagels

Blueberries 

Life cereal

Lunch: 
mini corn dogs
     jicama sticks
     banana
     applesauce

French toast
   yogurt
   juice
   cantaloupe
   peaches

Chicken strips
    dinner roll
     grapes
     pineapple & mandarine oranges

Pizza
    oranges
    mixed fruit
    cookie

Snacks:
Grapefruit
Blueberries
Christmas cookies
Pretzels
Juice

Dinner:  
Sloppy joes  - I used this recipe for the meat.  I skipped the grilled cheese part.
      slaw
      cheese curds
   

Salad
      dinner rolls

           tomato basil soup
           gouda pesto grilled cheese
         
   mini nann bread
   pea pods 

Papa murphy pizza


Leftovers

Bonus Recipe:

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 28 menu

  Weekend Breakfast:   Italian pancakes  - I made half the recipe. These were better than expected.  I little floury tasting, the fruit co...