Sunday, May 21, 2017

May 21 Menu #237

Breakfast:
Bagels
Oatmeal
Cereal
Waffles
All with fruit

Lunch:
Leftovers
Milkshakes (daughter got 4 teeth pulled)

Snacks:
Fruit

Dinner:
Sunday 
Orange Kitchen (I used about 6oz of marmalade and 1 tsp of chili sauce)
oranges

Mon:
salad
bread
tomato soup

Tues:
garlic bread
This recipe is the worst written recipe ever but I didn't realize it until I attempted to make it.
I did 1 1/2 cups peas
2 tbsp basil
2 tbsp parmesan
1 1/2 tsp lemon zest


Wed:
Roasted Veg Scramble (I used asparagus, & zucchini, potato, carrots, red onion)
toast
Fruit Salad (peaches, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries)

Thurs:
Slow Cooker Sweet Korean Beef   (I did the taco version with the slaw)
Grapes

Fri:
pizza

Sat:
rice
Strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 12th menu

  Breakfast:    Cranberry orange muffin Banana bread Apple cinnamon swirl bread  - used decreased both sugars to 1/4 cup each.  B thought...