Sunday, July 28, 2019

July 28th, menu #350

Breakfast:  
Cinnamon bread

** I didn't follow the recipe.  I used vanilla greek yogurt, 3/4 cup macadamia milk, 1 tsp honey, no almonds.  I started with 1/4 cup liquid and kept adding more until I liked the consistency.

    Pears
**  These tasted pretty good, but I didn't like this recipe.  I found it troublesome to mix the raspberries and chips in, plus I had to cook them twice as long.

Lunch:
Chicken sandwich
    coleslaw
    fries

Mac & cheese
    apple slices

Tomato sandwich
   fruit

Cashews
   pears
   mini-bagels 

Burgers
   fries

Snacks:
Mangos
Trail mix
Pears
soft pretzel

Dinner:  
hot dogs
       grapes
      cherries
      yummy tummy fun fruit salad
      campfire upside down cake

       Beef stir fry
        rice

Blt w avacado, 
    corn on the cob 
    bbq chips

Walking tacos

Salad
   rolls


No comments:

Post a Comment

April 28 menu

  Weekend Breakfast:   Italian pancakes  - I made half the recipe. These were better than expected.  I little floury tasting, the fruit co...