Sunday, December 18, 2022

Dec 11 menu #517

Lunch:

Mostly leftovers

Falafel and mixed greens 

Snacks:

No bake white chocolate energy bites  - I didn’t like this recipe, mostly due to the high sugar.  Not only is there a whole cup of sugar (maple syrup), there are also sweetened dry cranberries and white chocolate chips.  I tried making this with only 1/3 cup syrup but the mixture was crumbly.  I’m assuming adding the whole cup of liquid sugar would have helped with this issue.  The flavor was ok, but my husband said it was a lot of oats.

Dinner: 

Fridge clean out


Black bean feta tacos


Eat out


Apple cranberry salad


D.D pick:

Ham

Baked potato chips

Blueberry muffins


Air-fryer sesame chicken - everyone's opinion was that it tasted starchy.  I think it was too much corn starch.

Rice

Greenbeans


No comments:

Post a Comment

April 28 menu

  Weekend Breakfast:   Italian pancakes  - I made half the recipe. These were better than expected.  I little floury tasting, the fruit co...