Saturday, February 25, 2023

Feb 12 menu 526

 Dinner: 

Sun:

roasted-Red pepper hummus avocado feta sandwich - just ok. nothing special

Grapes

Green beans with dill butter - also just ok


Mon:

Buckwheat spice pancakes - I didn't love the spices with buckwheat

Berry parfait


Tues:

Garlic parmesan pasta with roasted broccoli


Wed:

Slow cooker jack fruit tacos - i didn't like this one


Thurs:

Ham  

Potatoes  - I baked this at 400 degree F oven on a sheet pan lined with foil. Kids ate them.

Dinner rolls


Fri:

Pizza

Salad


Sat:

Mini chicken and waffle sliders - I made the waffles with our mini dash waffle iron

Baked beans


No comments:

Post a Comment

April 28 menu

  Weekend Breakfast:   Italian pancakes  - I made half the recipe. These were better than expected.  I little floury tasting, the fruit co...