Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sept 9th Menu

With last weekend being Labor Day Weekend and having an out of town quest,  I didn't follow my menu very well.  We were just to busy having fun instead and ended up with last minute meals like spaghetti and chef salads.  So I am sorry to inform you that there will be a couple of repeats from last week.  If you tried them and liked them you can always eat them again.  This week is also going to be hectic.  I'm going to be single mommy for a few days this week and my baby turns 2.  Chances are I won't be making everything on this menu, but I'll try.


MENU:

Su:   Soup or something from the freezer

MSlow Cooker Lasagna (from last week)
       Toss Salad

       Book Club Dessert: S'more variations

Tu:  Chicken-Almond Stir-fry (from last week)

WEasy Pizza Casserole (new recipe)

ThSlow-cooker BBQ Pork Sandwiches
        Mixed green salad

FrBurrito Cups (new recipe)

Sa: Birthday Party Lunch Menu:
         Build your own Sandwich
         Fruit
         Veggie Platter
          Birthday cake

         *Any suggestions to go with horse theme?*

       Dinner:  Leftovers
      
      
ExtrasMini Bagel Pizza  (lunch or afternoon snack)
         
             Baba Ghanoush I have an eggplant from CSA and this is the only way I like eggplant.  I might serve this at the party on Saturday.
           

 

Review of Last Week

  • Salsa Chicken. 3 stars.
  • Potato Packet 4 stars
  • Chesse Burgar Kabobs were fun.  I used cut up red potatoes that a mirowaved a little before skewering.  Then I rubbed a little oil on them so they would get cripsy.  3 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 7 menu

Dinner: Sun: Rainbow roasted vegetables   w/ turkey sausage - just used veggies I had on hand (asparagus, pea pods, potato, pepper, onion)...