Sunday, August 16, 2020

August 16 Menu #405

 Breakfast:  

Apple nachos

Pumpkin bread w/ cream cheese frosting - decreased butter and cream cheese in bread by half. Made half the frosting


Lunch:    

leftovers


Gingerbread waffles - kids loved them.  recipe made 5 waffles for my iron. 


Snacks:

banana

pretzels w/hummus

oranges


Dinner: 

Bean burritos

corn on the cob


Salad


Vegetarian jambalaya

applesauce


Grilled veggie sandwich

fruit 


Baked orange chicken

Rice

Asian broccoli & carrots - I didn't love this.  the cold left overs were better


Tortellini and leek soup

bread

salad

blueberries


Pressure cooker au gratin potatoes - I wouldn't make these again.

Sloppy joes


No comments:

Post a Comment

April 28 menu

  Weekend Breakfast:   Italian pancakes  - I made half the recipe. These were better than expected.  I little floury tasting, the fruit co...