Sunday, October 29, 2023

Oct 22 Menu #563

 Dinner:

Sun:

Taco spaghetti skillet 

Salad


Mon:

Rosemary potatoes - i didn't really care for these

Popcorn chicken with homemade ranch sauce


Tues:

Veggie fajitas

Pressure carrots with orange spice glaze - very good. maybe a little too much sauce. B liked them



Wed:

Avocado potato salad - ok.  I liked that is healthier than mayo

Vegan (lentil) sloppy joes - i liked these, even if nobody else did

Coleslaw


Thurs:

Broccoli buddha bowl - I added pea pods, and red onions.  I didn't like the sauce

Turkey sausage


Fri:

Nothing planned


Sat:

Pancakes - good recipe. Used oil instead of butter

Breakfast potatoes (crispy oven baked) - these were good


No comments:

Post a Comment

April 28 menu

  Weekend Breakfast:   Italian pancakes  - I made half the recipe. These were better than expected.  I little floury tasting, the fruit co...