Monday, May 11, 2020

May 10 Menu #391

Breakfast:  
Raisin bran muffins - I made these because someone asked me to buy the cereal but didn't eat it.  I used the yogurt method.

cranberry orange scones

     blackberries & strawberries
     orange juice

Blueberry waffles
    Strawberry applesauce
    chocolate milk
    yogurt

Blueberry bread or cinnamon toast
   applesauce

Lunch:    
leftover enchiladas  or Walking Tacos

Pigs in blanket
   cheese sticks
   fresh pear slices
   pasta salad

Orange chicken
   brown rice
   peas or baby carrots
  fortune cookie

Cheese omelet
    french toast
    berries

Snacks:
blueberries
cereal bars
frozen banana strawberry smoothies
chips
granola bars
celery & PB
pears

Dinner: 
Black bean & rice enchiladas - I didn't make them last week.  
  watermelon sticks

Skinny strawberry milk shake - pretty good.  I wonder how it would be with chocolate milk
       crepes - 1/2 cup batter is way to much.  More like 1/4 cup.
       whipped cream, berries, 
       s'mores

Salad and bread

egg salad sandwich
    watermelon sticks

Spaghetti & red sauce
     salad

Pizza

Turkey burgers with tomato, avocado, greens
     roasted potatoes
    coleslaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 28 menu

  Weekend Breakfast:   Italian pancakes  - I made half the recipe. These were better than expected.  I little floury tasting, the fruit co...