Sunday, March 31, 2024

March 24 menu

Apple pie muffins (half the sugar, decrease oil to 1/2 cup, and halved the topping)

Dinner:

Sun:

Pizza


Mon:

Broccoli apple salad - I've had better broccoli salads

Sloppy joe biscuit cups - the hard part about these is the the dough puffs up so much when they cook the filling is more of a topping.  I think maybe splitting them biscuits they were thinner would work better (might need the flaky layer dough for that)


Tues:

Grilled cheese

Tomato soup

Salad


Wed:

Quinoa with roasted veggies

Grilled chicken tikka - I adjusted the seasoning so it wasn't as spicy, but I still didn't love it.


Thurs:

Cinnamon sugar radish chips - these better than expected but wouldn't call them good

Budha bowl

Turkey meatballs


Fri:

Pasta w/red sauce

Spinach salad

Garlic bread


Sat:

Black bean and sweet potato burrito - I don't add oil or water to the beans

Southwest sautéed corn


No comments:

Post a Comment

April 28 menu

  Weekend Breakfast:   Italian pancakes  - I made half the recipe. These were better than expected.  I little floury tasting, the fruit co...