Saturday, April 6, 2024

March 31 menu

Breakfast:  

Blueberry pancakes
Turkey breakfast sausage
Hashbrowns


3 ingredient pineapple muffins -worst muffins EVER.  They were chewy and kind of wet.  I didn't imagine these would work out very well, but I had leftover pineapple from the carrot cake.


Lunchbox:   

 

High protein smoothie - i wouldn't call this "high protein" it's just yogurt, more like medium protein.

Soft pretzel

Mixed fruit (strawberries, clementine, apple, pineapple, green grapes, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries)

Chocolate cover almonds


Dinner:


Sun:

"Best" Carrot cake - I wasn't the one to cook it.  It was definitely NOT the best. 

Glazed ham steaks

Roasted asparagus with lemon vinaigrette -I dry roast (no oil) and left the dressing on the side

Checkerboard dinner rolls


Mon:

Vegetarian broccoli soup- this was ok.  A lot healthier than broccoli cheese soup. I don't think I will make it again though.

Bread or cheese sandwich 

Easy spinach salad


Tues:

Asparagus pizza - a decent way to use up extra asparagus


Wed:

Garlic lime chicken it's ok.  I doesn't have a lot of flavor

Red roasted potatoes 

Salad


Thurs:

Spaghetti and turkey meatball


Fri:

Balsamic glazed onion cheeseburgers with roasted potato wedges - people weren't a fan of the onions.


Sat:

Quick veggie and rice burrito

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 28 menu

  Weekend Breakfast:   Italian pancakes  - I made half the recipe. These were better than expected.  I little floury tasting, the fruit co...