M: Firecracker Chicken Stir-fry Skillet - new recipe
T: Caramelized Beef Skewers - new recipe
dinner rolls - I'll use Rhodes frozen whole wheat roll dough
salad or zesty grilled veg - new recipe
W: Slow cooker taco soup - new recipe
cornbread - I'll be using Krusteaz naturall honey cornbread mix. I like because it doesn't have hydrogenated fat.
Th: Garden Fresh grilled cheese - new recipe
Sat: Out of Town. You are on your own.
Review of Last Weeks Recipes:
- BBQ brats. Good. Nice to have something different to do with brats. 4 stars
- Creamy corn and zucchini was better than expected. The bacon is what gives it flavor so go all out. I used patty pan squash instead of zucchini. I actually thought the leftovers were slightly better. 3 stars.
- Enchiladas were just OK. I've made better ones before. 2 stars
- Blueberry muffins. I didn't make these. I was informed by my 4 year old that princesses don't eat muffins. So I made cupcakes from a mix instead
- BBQ Grilled Cheese was good. I skipped the dip. Would make again. 4 stars