Sunday, June 7, 2020

June 7 Menu # 395

This weeks dinner was planned by my 12 year old.

Breakfast:  
air fryer pumpkin bagels - I was very leary of this recipe.  I made bagels in a food science class, and it was nothing like this.  First of all bagel are usually a yeast bread that is boiled and then baked.  But I had some pumpkin left over from last weeks scones, so I thought I’d give it a try.  I shouldn’t have bothered.

Chocolate chip raspberry pancakes - I used this pancake mix recipe these were pretty good.  Only B didn't like them

Cereal 
   fruit

Lunch:    
Leftover

bagel pizza
    strawberry smoothie

cheesy pretzel bread stick
   apple slices

Cheese & crackers
    grapes

Snacks:
Fruit
Granola Bars
Crackers
homemade ice cream (science class assignment)

Dinner: 
Grilled
    tomato soup
    yogurt parfaits

Orange Chicken - I cooked some of it in the air frier but I didn't like the results.  So I cooked the rest in a skillet.
    Rice
    Mango 
    kiwi

Crepes  w/ whipped cream & berries
carrots

 Walking turkey tacos

ham
   cranberry sauce
    dinner rolls
    pepper strips
    peaches

pizza

Sandwiches/clean out fridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 28 menu

  Weekend Breakfast:   Italian pancakes  - I made half the recipe. These were better than expected.  I little floury tasting, the fruit co...